GoTV Phone Bank

jessicalee • 5 March 2018
Event date 6 Mar '18 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Event location Chicago • , United States
0 comments
0 likes

It's time to help turn out people for the 2018 Primaries! Come join us for a non-partisan phone bank to let people know when voting is in their Ward!   The campaigns are doing a great job targeting the 16% or so of registered voters who show up in each primary, so we need to target the other 84%.  We'll have snacks and phone lists provided by Common Cause.

As this event is at a private residence, please email jessica@beheard-vote.org for details.

41.8781136, -87.6297982

1 year agoAdd to Calender 2018-03-06 23:00:00 2018-03-06 23:00:00 GoTV Phone Bank It's time to help turn out people for the 2018 Primaries! Come join us for a non-partisan phone bank to let people know when voting is in their Ward!   The campaigns are doing a great job targeting the 16% or so of registered voters who show up in each primary, so we need to target the other 84%.  We'll have snacks and phone lists provided by Common Cause. As this event is at a private residence, please email jessica@beheard-vote.org for details. Chicago jessicalee jessicalee America/New_York public Politics #localelections